Thursday, June 30, 2011

28 weeks = 7 months!


How Far Along: 28 weeks! 7 months:)

Size of baby: By this week, my baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels.(thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: With his eyesight developing, he may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. *cool!* (Thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15ish pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yep. I can still manage some baby doll tops and sport shorts but mainly maternity.

Gender: BOY:)

Movement: Yep! He's a mover!

Sleep: It's harder to fall asleep but I sure do love once I fall asleep!

What I miss: Not a whole lot! Sometimes I miss caffeine but other days I don't even think about it:)

Cravings: Water in this HOT weather (hooray for summer!); fresh fruit; good corn on the cob

Symptoms: My growing belly;) My moans when I get up and down off the floor...

Best Moment This Week: Today was the best and worst....I took my 3 hour glucose tolerance test this morning (worst moment of the week) and I got my results this afternoon....I PASSED! With flying colors too! (BEST moment of the week!) wahoo!

What I'm Looking Forward To: NOT having to retest for gestational diabetes (I had to retest my 3 hour test with Judah because I 'barely' passed..then I failed the 2nd one) I TOTALLY passed this one so I officially don't have it! I chalk it up to me working out so much with this pregnancy:) I'm at the gym 3 times a week for an hour and I think it's paying off - I've heard that consistent exercise can help with GD!

1 comment: