Wednesday, August 31, 2011

37 weeks - FULL TERM!


Hip Hip Hooray - I'm officially full term today!

How Far Along: 37 weeks! Officially full term!

Size of baby: Your baby weighs 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches, head to heel (like a stalk of Swiss chard). (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: Your baby is now considered "full term," even though your due date is three weeks away. If you go into labor now, his lungs will likely be mature enough to fully adjust to life outside the womb. (Thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 20 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yep! I've been sporting my maternity yoga capris and yoga shorts a lot and loving my stretchy maternity dresses (hooray for no-waist!)

Gender: BOY:)

Movement: YES.

Sleep: It's getting increasingly harder to fall asleep and I'm up several times a night to pee...but that's ok:) I still get a short nap in the afternoon (until I have to go potty:)

What I miss: Hmmm...shaving my legs is getting harder! So - bending over?

Cravings: Mexican! I've had the pleasure of eating yummy Mexican food both last night and tonight:) MMmm.

Symptoms: My belly, waddle, moans getting up and down, etc...

Best Moment This Week: Being FULL TERM! If I go into labor I can do my waterbirth! I needed to be at least 37 weeks to do one at my hospital and now that I've passed that mark I'm ready to roll:)

What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting my little baby soon! I cannot wait:) Come on babe...

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo! My water broke the day I had my 37 week appointment. I also like that the approximate weight of baby at 37 weeks is more than Abby weighed at birth (at 37w5d). I'm excited for your announcement that baby is on his way!!

    ReplyDelete