Tuesday, December 14, 2010

10 on Tuesday - Cookies!

1. We made sugar cookie cutouts the other day as a family....way fun! 2. I set up our table with cutting boards, lots of flour, cookie cutters and we got on our aprons (minus Joe...)

3. The boys LOVED cutting out all the shapes! This was Judah's first year doing cookies and he caught right on.
4. Joe's mom passed on a bunch of cookie cutter that she had been given; I think they're 5th generation now!

5. Ethan enjoyed rolling the dough out and using plenty of flour:)
6. Joe would roll out Judah's dough and then Judah would 'push' the cutter in - he (Judah) would get so excited when the shape would come out of the cutter! We filled up many pans with beautifully (although not all the same thickness) cookies!

7. Aren't my boys cute? I think so:)
8. We cut them, baked them and cooled them.

9. We never got around to frosting them....I'm fine with that though - less sugar for the boys and less cleanup for me! It was QUITE the mess to clean up as is!

10. ALL the cookies are gone. You read right. We ate them all:) hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment