Wednesday, December 22, 2010

10 on Tuesday - Wednesday Edition

1. I have a really really good excuse for not posting yesterday......3 letters for you: F. L. U.

2. Yeah, I got a wonderful 24 hour flu bug; at first I thought it was food poisoning but then it continued after I 'emptied' my stomach (euphonious way of saying puked) with a fever so good ole flu it was!

3. I started feeling weird Monday night and was 'emptying my stomach' all day yesterday and woke up today feeling MUCH better! By mid afternoon I felt about 85% and now in the evening I'm getting closer to 95%!

4. I BETTER be 100% by Christmas Eve!

5. We have a fun-filled Christmas Eve and Christmas Day schedule with no time for sickness. no time.

6. Our trash can disappeared while I was sick - it was at the curb for trash day Monday, then I got sick, then I went down to get it today (Wed) and it was gone! You can see where it was sitting in the snow but it's not there....weird.

7. I called our Association property manager and left a message; I'm worried she's gone for the holidays and we won't hear back for a while!

8. Judah will be TWO on Monday. TWO. ummm weren't you just born?

9. Judah is talking up a storm lately! TOO CUTE.

10. I have a few last minute things to finish before the Christmas weekend; I better feel better and feel productive tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment