Saturday, December 11, 2010

SNOW!

WOW. That's all I have to say about the AMOUNT of snow we got (and continue to get) today! It started late last night and hasn't let up since! It is beautiful:) We just saw on the tv that we've gotten 16-18inch so far! WOW.

Of course, the boys wanted to go out in it (and I did too) so we got ready to play around 10 am this morning. This is what we were greeted by:
SNOW! We could barely open the door - you can see my blue snow-panted leg pushing the door:)

Judah and I ventured to check out the new fluff...there was a lot of it!
Judah still isn't too sure of it; he wants to be outside with us but doesn't want to be IN the snow. He's a trooper though:)

Ethan had a BLAST!
Lots of snow castles! He doesn't realize when he's cold because he's having so FUN!

Gotta love the rosy red cheeks:)
Later that day (lunch-ish) my brother Tyler came over to play - the boys loved playing with their uncle outside! His car got stuck on the street after the plow came by so we got to dig him out...30 minutes later he was on his way:) Only to be met by a 4 foot snowplow drift in front of his driveway! Thankfully, he dug himself in:) I'm glad that we didn't have to drive anywhere today!

Snow, snow, snow. We have an abundance:) They are comparing this to the Halloween blizzard of 1991..now that makes me feel old because I remember that! Good Ole Minnesota for YA!

p.s. I noticed today's date: December 11, 2010...12-11-10! SWEET. Yep, I'm a numbers geek. Deal with it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment