Monday, December 6, 2010

Denial? Or blond?

I'm going with denial because my hair is clearly not blond right now (I'm actually really dark right now...I love it...but I regress....)

This morning I was signing Ethan up for more swimming lessons at the Y and filled out the registration form; no biggie. Name, birthday, class number I got it covered. Sign and date the bottom and we're golden.

Later this afternoon I stopped by the bank. I went inside, filled out my deposit form, waited in an unusually slow line and got to my turn. Handed my papers to the teller and did my transactions. I'm outta there.

This evening I met my great friend, Heather, for a dinner date and was a few minutes early. I tinkered around on my phone (don't we all do that to waste time?) and something caught my eye.

THE DATE.

Today is December 6th.

I've been writing...

November 6th

...all day. NOVEMBER? really? I guess I missed that month! I find it hilarious that I did it not once, but TWICE today! And nobody corrected me either:)

Ah Well. Hello December:)

No comments:

Post a Comment