Tuesday, December 7, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Judah LOVES his rain boots. He wants to live in them, sleep in them, everything in them.

2. Judah cries when I have to take off his rain boots.

3. These rain boots are blue with red firetrucks on them - absolutely adorable! THANKS Theresa for the great boots!

4. Today at lunch Ethan came over to me and gave me a kiss on the check and followed it up with: "Mommy, I do that because I love you"

5. Doesn't that melt your heart? Mine's mush thinking about it:)

6. The other night Ethan asked me "Mommy, why are you soooo beautiful?" (insert: awwwwhhh:)

7. How do you respond to that? I did the same way I do to most of his 'why' questions: because God made it (me in this case) that way. He seemed satisfied with that and I felt pretty the rest of the night:)

8. We got our Christmas cards from Shutterfly! They look AWESOME but our text is really small - that's what we get for trying to cram a bunch of words in a small space...ah well. That's what reading glasses are for right?

9. Our next 3 weekends are BOOKED! It should be fun though; lots of family fun!

10. I picked up some rice Chex on WIC the other day and am SO excited to make some puppy chow from it! Remember that from back in the day? They call it Muddy Buddies now though - sounds a little more appealing:)

No comments:

Post a Comment