Monday, December 27, 2010

BIRTHDAY BOY!

My baby is TWO today! I cannot believe that 2 years ago today I was in the hospital giving birth to my little man; those 2 years FLEW by! wow!My precious little baby; born 4 weeks premature, spending 9 long days in NICU is now our happy, healthy, hyper toddler!With Judah's birthday being so close to Christmas (hello, 2 days after!) we had a low key day and are planning his 'parties' for later this month.

He opened his presents this morning...I made a mental note to get birthday wrapping paper but I lost the note; I don't think Judah minded though:)
Joe and Ethan went to Target yesterday to get Judah's birthday presents (don't judge - there's LOTS of great clearance day after Christmas!)

For Judah's special birthday dinner we had chocolate chip pancakes, sausage and oranges...hmmm:) Judah loves breakfast food!
Happy birthday my baby! I LOVE YOU!

p.s. there will totally be more birthday posts after he has the 'eat all the cake and get messy' parties*

No comments:

Post a Comment