Wednesday, July 6, 2011

29 weeks!

How Far Along: 29 weeks! I feel like I just did my 28 week update...time is flying!

Size of baby: My baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: His muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and his head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. (Thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 15-16ish pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yep. I can still manage some baby doll tops and sport shorts but mainly maternity. I've been living in my workout cotton shorts (non-maternity) in this wonderful hot weather! I should really pick up another pair...

Gender: BOY:)

Movement: Yep! He is C.R.A.Z.Y!

Sleep: It's harder to fall asleep but I sure do love once I fall asleep!

What I miss: I've been having some low back aches so perhaps I miss my non-achy back? BUT I figure my back is achy due to the growing baby in front and I'm happy about the growing baby!

Cravings: We had some delicious watermelon on the 4th and I seriously ate half the melon...Mmm. Wonderful hot summer food!

Symptoms: My growing belly;) Perhaps a little waddle? I feel like it at least!

Best Moment This Week: We had a wonderful family weekend this past week and I had a bunch of moments where I'd smile and think "next year we'll have a 3rd little guy in the mix!" LOVE IT.

What I'm Looking Forward To: I can't believe I'm already 29 weeks! I guess I'm looking forward to saying the prefix of '30' starting next week...30 seems so close to the end! I'm really trying to savor each moment of this pregnancy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment