Monday, July 25, 2011

sleeping boy

I love peeking in on my kids when they sleep:) I always go in their room every night before I go to bed and just stare at them and smile....so precious.

For the past few months I've been having to wake Judah up from his nap so he doesn't sleep too late (and then have a hard time going to bed at night). Most days I go in...rub his back...start talking to him about the rest of the day...etc... Well, today I went in and just stood and stared at my not-so-baby boy snoozing away and was in awe of how OLD he looked!

His head on his little pillow....
Laying on his side with his legs crossed...WAY TOO CUTE! He was out cold - the room was dark so my camera flash was super BRIGHT - he didn't move an inch. I could stand and watch him sleep for hours:) After about 5 minutes of staring and taking pictures I did wake him up though...

No comments:

Post a Comment