Wednesday, July 13, 2011

30 weeks!

How Far Along: 30 week! wow!

Size of baby: My baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and he weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: His eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he's born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day. When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.) (Thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 16ish pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yep:)

Gender: BOY:)

Movement: Oh yeah! He is C.R.A.Z.Y!

Sleep: Yes please. I went to bed last night at 9:30 - I was so tired but of course I laid in bed for what seems like forever! But once I did fall into that blissful sleep it was wonderful...until I woke up at 1am to pee:)

What I miss: Piggy-backing off the last question...I sometimes miss sleeping through the night? It'll be another year till that happens again...lol!

Cravings: WATER! I ate a bunch of cucumbers today that tasted so good!

Symptoms: My growing belly:)

Best Moment This Week: Ethan proudly told the bank teller that..."the bump on my mommy's tummy has my baby brother in it!" Thanks for explaining what the bumps for bud:) And claiming the baby as "my baby brother!"

What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm just enjoying every day with this little guy - I can't think of anything in particular I'm looking forward...just loving each moment of this pregnancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment