Wednesday, July 20, 2011

31 weeks!

**I realized that I'm wearing the same top (from working out) in my last weekly shot! opps. Can you tell I don't change my clothes after I work out on Wednesdays? I don't see why because it's so HOT I keep on sweating!**

How Far Along: 31 week! into the single digits countdown...wow!

Size of baby: This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. **yes he is!* (Thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 17ish pounds

Maternity Clothes: Yep:) I've been getting by with non-mat workout shorts and just recently bought the next size up...Girls XL:) It's the way to be frugal I tell ya! They fit the same as womens size S!

Gender: BOY:)

Movement: ALL THE TIME. literally. I notice when he's NOT moving more than when he is moving:) I love it!

Sleep: I want it a lot. I have a hard time falling asleep at night and going more than a few hours without a trip to the bathroom...bummer. I'm back to my daily naps (I had like 3-4 weeks of not daily naps...I wish that had lasted longer!)

What I miss: With this HEAT WAVE we're having I guess I miss being able to sit outside for long periods of time and enjoy the heat; now I sit outside for long periods of time and I get braxton hicks! Ah well:) Thank goodness for kiddie pools and AC!

Cravings: Watermelon sounds delicious right now!

Symptoms: My growing belly:) Really tired. Hard to get up and down off the floor:)

Best Moment This Week: Realizing I'm into the single digit countdown! 9 weeks or less...wow! Both my boys came early so we'll see.....

What I'm Looking Forward To: I have my 32 week appointment next week - I'm looking forward to seeing how things are going! Appointments are always fun:)

No comments:

Post a Comment