Tuesday, August 10, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. This past week (Tues-Tues) has felt sooo long! Not sure why...

2. I started giving Ethan 1/2 a fiber bar (chocolate and oats...tastes good!) in the morning I love the results! Yes. I am talking about his bottom:) He has issues with that area of life and that 1/2 a bar seems to be helping him along in that area. word to the wise.

3. My little baby hairs by my hair line go CRAZY in this warm weather! My face is framed with (not so cute) frizzie ringlets. fashion statement?

4. Speaking of the heat...I had a playdate with the boys yesterday at a park at noon. If you live in MN you know that yesterday it was SUPER hot and humid. Needless to say we lasted 50 min in the shade before we were too sweaty:)

5. We were given a blow-up pool last year but weren't able to use it till this year. Joe blew it up a few weeks ago and we keep it in the garage like that; we fill it up with water whenever we want to use it (gotta love those townhome rules...) we use it A LOT.

6. Ethan and Joe went to Home Depot last Saturday to do the kids craft. Ethan loves it! He gets to wear a mini Home Depot orange apron (and bring it home!) and use tools like Handy Manny and Bob the Builder! They made a pencil holder that looks like a schoolbus; Ethan had a blast putting his markers and crayons in there:)

7. Ethan and Judah are really starting to play 'together' now. It is precious. They love each other so much! They also know exactly what buttons to push on each other too.....

8. Ethan slept in till 6:45 the other day! SOOO REFRESHING! (he's been waking up around 5:30-6 recently) **I remember the days when sleeping in was till noon! I don't think I could physically do that anymore!**

9. I have to mail in Judah's ECFE registration form by next week. 1) how did Judah get so old? 2) is it really almost school time?

10. Ethan's ability to think and reason logically is amazing. He surprises me everyday with what goes on in that little head.

HAPPY TUESDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment