Monday, August 30, 2010

Pizza, 'brunette' moment and break dancing...

...is a summary of the past few days here:)

Pizza: On Saturday I planned an interactive dinner: making homemade personal pizza's! I think I was just as excited (if not more) than the kids on this one:)
My boys hard at work on their masterpieces...
hmmm...topping options: cheese, pepperoni, red-green-yellow peppers....hmmmm
FINISHED product! Don't they look delish? They were. :)
Enjoying our pizza! p.s. doesn't Judah look so old? I guess he is.

Brunette moment: I'm calling it brunette because I have my hair dark currently so saying 'blond' moment doesn't seem to fit...on with the story....

..I went out to Cub tonight to do some banking and pick up a few groceries. Since Joe stayed home with the boys I took his car - no biggie. I went to Cub, did my banking, got my few items and checked out. Out to the car I go; get into the car and try to start it. NOTHING. oh man. I must've left the lights on....nope. hmmm...

...I call Joe and ask if there's any reason why his car wouldn't start. There shouldn't be. I try again and again - it's not even turning over. Getting rather frazzled on how this will work (nearing kids bedtime, carseats are out of the van, etc) I sit back and listen to the music....wait - the music is working? That's strange if the battery's dead....I tell that to Joe and as I'm talking about it I look down and realize what I did....

....I turned off the car when I was still in DRIVE. duh. I simply shift into park - turn the key - and I'm on my way. I rock. seriously. not.

Break dancing: because this is a rather random post I want to share an AWESOME youtube video a friend showed me (thanks Marie!!)



My kids LOVE it! They request it often and dance like crazy! Ethan has been trying to emulate the break dancing moves; that's some serious cuteness. You need to listen to it! I walked down the aisle in my wedding to Pachelbel's Canon in D -- I wish I had this rendition then! *halfway joking*

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment