Thursday, August 5, 2010

Early morning ramblings...

It's not THAT early anymore but I wasn't about to sit on my computer when we got up at the wonderful (not) time of 5:30 am.....for some reason Ethan has taken to waking up at 5:30/6am lately. I can handle it if there's a '6' in the time; but a 5? come on.

Well, this morning Judah decided to join in the party and actually woke up before Ethan. So my 'rest on the couch and sometimes fall asleep' time in the morning was shot. I can do that with Ethan because he's 3 - not so much with a 19 month old (meaning I can leave Ethan alone while I rest - Judah tends to get into more mischief)

So..here I sit with my cup of coffee, greasy hair and Dora playing in the background.

Can you see why I titled this ramblings?

I have so many pictures on our camera that I keep forgetting (aka: too lazy) to put on the computer.

Pictures from our trip up to Duluth for the Tall Ships should (hopefully) be up soon!

I've also been trying to document more of our 'normal' life here at home - pictures of stuff I do with the kids during the day. I remember before I was a mommy wondering "what do they do all day?" (boy do I know now!) I thought I could try and answer that for what we do all day here! It's not a play-by-play (because I don't want to walk around with my camera all day) but it captures some of the fun that we have!

Update on Judah's nose: it stopped bleeding! Yesterday he had no nose bleeds at all. sweet. The day before (Tuesday) poor kid had 5 major nose bleeds; one deserving a trip to Urgent Care. My little Judah is a trooper!

Speaking of medical stuff: Ethan is getting his second molars and is very uncomfortable. poor kid. He'll walk around with a finger in his mouth saying his 'finger hurts' and crying....well his finger hurts because he's biting on it because his mouth hurts! Thankfully because he's older (3yr - he's a late teether) I can explain to him what's happening and he can handle it better then. I've explained to him that he's getting bigger like daddy - and getting as many teeth as daddy. That (plus Tylenol) seems to help comfort him.

I think I've rambled enough now...here's to hoping that my next post will have PICTURES in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment