Tuesday, October 5, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Joe and I went to the Desiring God National Conference this past weekend and it was wonderful!

2. My favorite speaker was Francis Chan - check out his session at the DGNC here!

3. Joe and I stayed at the Millennium Hotel right; it was connected to the Convention Center by skyway and we got a free sit-down breakfast! Win-win!

4. I'm participating in a "Passport to Health" promotion the YMCA is doing....you get a passport and get stamped everytime you work out - get 3 stamps a week for 6 weeks and visit different areas of the Y (pool, studio, etc..) and you get.....a stainless steel water bottle! I know it's not that exciting of a prize but it's fun to get stamps and try new things.

5. As a result of doing the passport deal I tried Water Aerobics last week...and liked it! I did it again this week:) It's fun to get into the pool again and it can be surprisingly hard if you push yourself!

6. Ethan is a sponge. He is soaking up information left and right! It's crazy.

7. Ethan now knows his left and right....really? really.

8. Both Ethan and Judah need haircuts AGAIN. They both got Joe's hair that grows like crazy! I wish I had that issue:)

9. Under 3 months and Joe will be GRADUATED! YEAH!

10. I love sleep:)

No comments:

Post a Comment