Monday, October 4, 2010

Coupons Count!

So, I'm going to try and document (mainly for myself) all my savings from using coupons and sales; I've been using http://www.pocketyourdollars.com/ for a few weeks and it really works!

Last week I spent $38.25 and SAVED $9.04...that's a savings of almost 20% - I'll take it!

I'm working on my list for this week: meal planning (for the next week) and re-stocking the house. Depending how many meals I plan with meat and if they're on sale or not really changes my grand total...now that I have the inside scoop with http://www.pocketyourdollars.com/ I can see which stores have meat on sale! booya.

Some may be amazed (and sometimes I am too) that I can feed my family for so little (ie: $40 last week)..here's my partial disclaimer: I use WIC and love WIC. Almost all of my meals have some WIC items in them....and they are completely FREE! For example my WIC purchase last week was valued at over $15....what a huge blessing:)

I'm trying to figure out how I can effectively record my savings...still a work in progress. For now I'm going to record it on here:)

HAPPY SAVINGS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment