Tuesday, October 19, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. I saw a blog about making your own dishwasher soap and laundry soap - it intrigued me. I made some laundry detergent the other day and am pleased with it's cleaning power so far! I'll post the recipe soon:)

2. I'm hoping to make the dishwasher soap soon....gotta love being frugal!

3. Judah can now pee in the toilet:) He can't tell me when he has to go but when I bring him to the potty he goes 9 times out of 10....hooray!

4. He says "bubbles" when he does go pee -- I guess that is what it makes!

5. We had to turn our heat on the past few nights....only going to get colder!

6. I have a new pre-set on my radio in the van: 95.3 Praise FM! It's a nice change of pace from KTIS.

7. I'm going to start writing down some of Ethan's stories; he loves to tell stories and they are getting more complex!

8. I bought a new box of hair dye today (with a coupon of course!) and am excited to re-darken my hair!

9. I want a pair of boots for the winter; like cute fashion boots. I have 'ugg' type boots from a few years ago and want to add a pair of 'riding' boots or something....ideas?

10. Joe and I get a date this weekend! Yippie!

No comments:

Post a Comment