Saturday, October 23, 2010

Learning Fun

Here's a little peek into some of the learning fun we have around here!

Practicing writing on the chalkboard; Ethan can write all the letters in his name....we're working on getting them in the right order and in a 'line' - notice his tongue sticking out? pure concentration. Learning more letter shapes....he loves to 'make' the letters out of these pieces! (thanks Christie!) Matching letters on his magnet board; some of the pieces grew legs and ran away (ie: they're probably hiding under the couch or something) but he loves matching the ones we do have! MAZES! Ethan loves these!LOTS of puzzles! He does all 5 everyday. e.v.e.r.y.d.a.y. A few days ago we (me, Ethan and Judah) made necklaces (to practice threading) - they both loved it! I started out helping Judah thread... BUT he wanted to do it himself! (he took the yarn away from me and said "judah. judah. judah." meaning Judah will do it) see the concentration? HE DID IT! I adore his smile! So proud of himself:) Sporting their new necklaces! Disclaimer: I never left Judah alone with the beads....they are WAY too small and he's still young enough to 'taste test' things....

Who says learning can't be fun? I know I didn't! Hope you enjoyed your sneak peek into our homeschool!

No comments:

Post a Comment