Tuesday, October 12, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. I LOVE this weather. Sunny and 70's in mid October? I'll take it:)

2. I dread winter. I don't like cold nor snow...BUT it does make me appreciate Spring and Summer so much more.

3. I love having the windows open on these beautiful days - not hot enough to make the house stuffy and not cold enough to make it chilly....just right:)

4. Yesterday morning, while Ethan was going to the bathroom, Judah started freaking out and pulling at his pants...so I pulled them down and stood him on the stool by the toilet (where Ethan just finished) and Judah peed in the toilet! Total fluke but pretty cool:) He thought it was sweet too!

5. Ethan and Judah have been into craft projects lately....most recent: collecting leaves and gluing them on construction paper with a popcicle stick as a trunk. cute.

6. We went to the Nature Center last Friday for a preschool class and during it Ethan learned about 'milk-weed' (along with many other things) and picked some....he later told a friend of mine he got milk-weed at the "milk-weed orchard" - I love seeing how his brain works!

7. My kids are too cute. I love them to pieces!

8. I've been working on creating new 'habits' and have succeeded! Post about the come soon....

9. It's amazing how much more food my kids eat at meals when I monitor their snacks (ie: they get snacks but it's not grazing...)

10. The pool at the YMCA is closed for repair and therefore Ethan's swimming lessons are canceled tomorrow...I haven't told the little man yet....kinda dreading it....he loves his swimming lessons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment