Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Savings

Here's my weekly savings!

I went to Target on Tuesday with coupons and Rainbow today for double daze coupons! Why wouldn't I do it all at Rainbow you ask? This is why....I had some Target specific coupons and some manufactures coupons that said "no doubling" so I couldn't double them at Rainbow....and Target recently made a change that you get 5% off your entire purchase if you use your RedCard! So, if I use a manufacturers coupon that cannot be doubled I CAN get 5% off at Target:) I still win:)

Here's my stats:
Spent: $55.82 (Target) and $8.22 (Rainbow) = $64.04
Saved: $21.27 and $5.88 = $27.15

TOTAL SAVINGS: 30%

Sadly, this week I needed to buy toilet paper and diapers. Those are the two items I DESPISE buying. Mainly because you use them for poo and then throw them away and because they're spendy! I feel like throwing away money! argh. But you can't really go without them......

That's how I saved this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment