Tuesday, October 26, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. It is SO windy today. Our trash can fell over and rolled 1/2 a block away. awesome.

2. I've almost completed my 'Passport to Fitness'! I need one more stamp and then I'm done!

3. Ethan is obsessed with puzzles. He does them everyday after rest time. All of them. I just bought him a new one today - I think I'll have an excited boy tomorrow when he sees it!

4. Judah is really starting to talk more! It's so cute to hear what he's thinking more...

5. Joe and I went on a date night this past weekend: Dinner and a musical! How grown up are we? (not really...)
Here's Joe enjoying the salad course of our wonderful STEAK dinner! And me with my yummy steak...we went all out! Salad, Steak and dessert! Hmmmm...
Us after the musical! We saw Jacques Brel is Alive and Well and Living in Paris - it was good!

6. There is SNOW in the forecast for tomorrow. boo.

7. I don't think it will stick around for long though.....

8. Thanksgiving is in like a month! Then Christmas is in another month....weren't we just in summer? Time is FLYING around here.

9. My neck hurts for some reason. Must've slept on it wrong.

10. I LOVE COUPONS. I don't think I ever pay full price anymore:)

No comments:

Post a Comment