Sunday, October 3, 2010

The big five-O!

My mom is now that....FIFTY! Although, I say she doesn't look a day past 35:)

Her actual birthday was this past Thursday and we celebrated it the Sunday before - we went to the Apple Orchard and then dinner back at my parents house.

The Orchard was a blast! The weather was absolutely perfect and all the kids in great moods:)
All the grandkids with Grandma and Grandpa...
My boys sure loved finding apples!
Judah wanted to take a bit a few times...here he is looking around to see if anybody is watching him....
Of course my boys would need to climb to the top of the ladder! I decided not to join them up there:)
What would a family outing be without my brothers picking on me? ummmm....I don't think that's ever happened (not being picked on) so I can't tell you. I think Luke was trying to stick something up my nose...wonderful:)

We went back to my parents house after the Orchard and Tyler brought Mom for a motorcycle ride!
Vroom Vroom! She said she enjoyed it! But not enough to go get one herself:)

We ate dinner (make your own burrito bowls...one of mom's fave!) and then for dessert we had delicious apple pie from the orchard! hmmm....
HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY MOM!

No comments:

Post a Comment