Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. There's been some wonderful sunshine outside lately! A little chilly, but still sunny!

2. I made a chocolate-cheesecake+vanilla mousse for a dinner party on Friday....such a hit! It was delish!!

3. I taught Ethan how to fold towels the other day and he caught on so fast! I have a new little laundry helper now:)
4. Judah is growing up so fast...he will be TWO in 2 months! (less than that actually....12/27)

5. I'm growing my hair out and it's actually getting long! It's past my shoulders now and almost to my shoulder blades:) Normally when I 'grow my hair out' I get impatient and chop it off. I'm LOVING the long hair though!

6. Joe's in the final stretch for school....7 more weeks! WOW!

7. I went to Saver's today and found snow-pants for BOTH boys!

8. ....and some cute shoes for myself:)

9. I also got myself a new winter coat (kelly-green-pea-coat!) and some winter boats at Old Navy!

10. I'm trying to be prepared and be ready for winter but I really don't want it to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment