Tuesday, November 16, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Snow and cold are here. boo.

2. At least Ethan l.o.v.e.s. to play in the snow - that makes it a little more bearable:)

3. Judah is warming up to the snow...he will now sit in the snow (vs. on the front step) and watch us play! That face plant really did him in...

4. I made a pumpkin-spice-cheesecake for Christie's 30th birthday party on Saturday...YUMMY!

5. I made pumkpin-chocolate-chip bars fro ECFE today...YUMMY again!

6. Can you tell I like pumpkin? I love baking with it around Thanksgiving (which is next week mind you)

7. I did ALL of the laundry in our house the other day....all the forgotten towels or random red shirts and all! FIVE loads. Oy. Then I folded them all - Joe should've taken a picture of me sitting on the floor surrounded by all 5 loads!

8. I washed/dried/folded all 5 loads...how is it possible that I have another load to do now??? It's never ending!

9. Judah slept till 7:45 this morning! WOW! Too bad Ethan was up and running at 6:30... now if I can get both to sleep in we'd be in business!

10. Joe and I did most of our Christmas shopping online this year and I'm expecting a large package of goodies this week! Hooray for wrapping presents and having them DONE by Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment