Tuesday, November 9, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. I can't believe it's already November. November 9th the be exact. This year is flying by so fast! I know I say that all the time but it's so true:)

2. My boys loving getting new library books and DVD's - it's a great way (and free) to rotate new stuff through!

3. I am LOVING this weather! I mentioned it last time and it's still true - close to 70 today - mid-November I remind you:) Tomorrow it starts to drop though...

4. I ordered some new clothes from OldNavy.com the other day with a discount code (25% off) and can't wait for them to arrive! I hope they fit:)

5. I was doing good folding laundry right when it was dry for a while. opps. not anymore - I have a load sitting in the dryer from like 3 days ago!
6. How cute are my boys? I love Ethan's arm over Judah:) sweetness. They were watching the big boys make a bon-fire the other day.

7. Ethan and Judah love to pick out new toys from the ECFE resource center (aka: toy library from ECFE) I love that they get new toys to play with and they don't stay in our house (aka: clutter)

8. Daylight savings has been kicking my butt this year - my kids haven't caught on to the time change in the morning so they are waking up at 5:30am!! ouch!

9. Joe colored my hair the other night: I love it! Just a little darker and more uniformed:)

10. I am counting down to Joe being down with school! I'm so excited to have more time with him (he's been putting in a lot of hours for studying) YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment