Monday, November 8, 2010

Time for cards...

Christmas cards that is!

I found out about a wonderful deal through a fellow blogger (Extraordinary Love) that Shutterfly is offering this season! *Bloggers to get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly, follow this link*
We did Christmas cards last year and got a great response to them! It was so fun to have a mini photo shoot with my hubby and kids to get that 'perfect' shot for the card.

Yesterday, we did just that: had our (seemingly annual) photo shoot to get that perfect shot! It was so fun and the weather was absolutely beautiful! I browsed through some of Shutterfly's card options to see what we could do with that photo...and boy do they have a ton to choose from!

I started looking at their Christmas Card options... and found some really cute ones! It's going to be hard to decide which one to choose for this year!

Then I got drawn into their Wall Calendars - how fun are those? I love that you can personalize the dates - like mark in your wedding anniversary or birthdays right on the calendar! What a great gift idea!

Shutterfly also has Canvas Wall Art on their site - What a neat gift idea for Christmas or wedding or even a new baby! It looks so professional!

This was my first time browsing around Shutterfly and I definitely not my last! I'm looking forward to creating our Christmas card this year with them.

1 comment:

  1. They have some really cute cards--we got ours from there last year, and I've already started looking for this year! (Plus baby announcements too, of course!)
    P.S. You should email or FB message me your address!

    ReplyDelete