Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful

I have so much to be thankful for! An awesome husband, two adorable kids, wonderful extended family and great friends!

For 'preschool' this week, Ethan made some super-cute turkeys to hand out at our Thanksgiving gatherings.I cut out the parts and Ethan glued everything in place, drew in the eyes, glued on the 'fuzzies' and colored the feathers! He really got into it:) He's my little artist!I got the idea from the YMCA - they did a similar craft the week before Thanksgiving; I just tweeked it a little to fit the materials we had at home. We went to both sides (mine and Joe's) for Thanksgiving this year so Ethan got to hand out his projects to both sets of grandparents! He was very proud of his creations.

In other creative news: Ethan discovered that he loves to paint!He created quite the painting with those watercolors!Look at that concentration - I love it!

We pulled out our garage sale kitchen from the sunroom for the boys to play with recently....hours of fun!p.s. I LOVE the red sweat-suit Judah's wearing here - it's a hand-me-down from Travis (who's now 7!!!!); Ethan wore it and now it's Judah's turn:) 3 boys and still looking mighty cute!

The other day, Judah thought it would be cool to take his drink and layer a few more cups around it! I thought it looked funny:) It reminded me of the book "Caps for Sale" for some reason...maybe all the cups stacked up like all the hats? who knows. Judah is a funny kid:) I love it. Ethan saw it and of course had to do it too!

I am so thankful for my happy, healthy family!

No comments:

Post a Comment