Saturday, November 20, 2010

What a MESS!

Yesterday morning I was doing some normal cleaning around the house (clean up after breakfast, laundry, etc...) and the boys were hanging in the living room playing nicely. It was kinda quiet so I went in to check on them....

...this is what my sweet Judah was into:
He had successfully taken EVERYTHING off the shelf under the coffee table (which was unfortunately jammed packed with stuff....) and then proceeded to play with a puzzle on top of all of it.

I asked him: Judah what are you doing??
Judah: Puzzle! Judah puzzle!

Well, he was doing a puzzle. I guess that puzzle must've been on the very bottom of the shelf...or something.

I finished my original cleaning and let Judah play in his mess for a while. Then he 'helped' me put it away:)

This, my friends, is why my house is never completely cleaned all at once. I clean one part of it while the boys (mainly Judah) is messing up a different part. It's a phase...I keep telling myself that....soon enough they will clean too! *Ethan is an awesome 'picker-upper'! He will actually pick up his toys; now to teach Judah that....

No comments:

Post a Comment